- Experience in concrete in the Scandinavian countries for at least 2 years;
- Previous experience in the manufacture of reinforced concrete structures (concrete mass casting, leveling, installation, reinforcement)
- Ability to read blueprints;
- An experience in the construction of multi-storey buildings is desirable;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Mastery of all necessary tools for work;
- Category B driving license;
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages will be an additional advantage.
- Work clothes, transport and tools;
- Work in a Swedish company;
- Work schedule - 7-8 weeks with a break of 2 weeks for rest upon necessity; beginning of the work: 2021;
- Social guarantees.
Concreter (Stockholm, Sweden)
Please respond to those who have documents for official employment in Sweden (EU citizenship or LMA card (7)) or permanent residence permit.
Are you interested in an offer?
Send a CV and motivation letter to
call to +46739596156.